Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Weigh In

I'm back!!  After not weighing in last Friday I was really nervous to weigh in today.  I hadn't had a very good week.  Before my last cold was even completely gone another one reared its ugly head and I was feeling yucky!  I only exercised twice and for not as long as I'd have liked.  I was careful with my eating but did not officially track.  So like I said - I was nervous!  So I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning and found I had lost ...

1 lb

My total down so far is 11.5 pounds.  I am grateful I went down today because it has given me the motivation to not completely lose control this easter weekend.  Instead of just focusing on food we've decided to have some friends over to have an easter egg hunt with the boys on Saturday, and since we're having hamburgers (not one of my favorites) I'm confident I should be able to eat within my points.  Easter Sunday may be a different story but I'm going to do my best.

My cold is feeling a little better this morning so I'm planning on getting back on my treadmill this next week.  I need to act on this momentum and see where it will take me.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment