Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photo A Day April 15th - Sunset


I didn't take this picture - but I think it is gorgeous!  It was taken the day the Angel Moroni was placed atop the Calgary Temple that is currently being built and should be dedicated in October 2012.

When the temple was first announced I had mixed feelings about it.  I liked the thought of being able to go to the temple more often and having it right in the city we lived in, but I also have alot of deep feelings about the Cardston temple.  It is very special to me for lots of reasons, especially since Jason and I were married there.  As the temple gets closer to being completed, I am getting so excited for the opportunity we will have to have this temple so close to us.  I can't wait for the Open House, it will be wonderful to be able to take family and friends to see our new temple.  I'm anxious to see how beautiful it will be and the spirit that will be there.  I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sunset picture.

2 comments:

  1. This truly is a beautiful picture! But putting a piece of the Temple in a picture with the natural beauty of what was created just for us can only be beautiful! It is breath taking actually, there are no words to describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got caught up. I can't believe all the snow you had. WOW! I can't wait for the dedication. Let us know, I want to take my kids to the open house.

    ReplyDelete