Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 2, 2012

Photo A Day April 2nd - Colour


I love red!!  I have red dishes, red dining room chairs, a red chair in my living room, a red throw rug, red in paintings, red candles, a red teapot, a red kitchen aid, red napkins, a red Wii, a red camera, red clothes - get the idea.  Ooohh!  I almost forgot a redheaded husband (even though he is in denial), and a redheaded son.  I love red!!  One of my favorite red pieces is a beautiful decorative vase.  Jason bought it for me a couple of years ago for our 9th wedding anniversary.  (One of the traditional gifts for a 9th Wedding Anniversary is pottery).  Hooray for red!

No comments:

Post a Comment