Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photo A Day April 7th - Shadow


Today's photo was shadow.  Here is a picture of Ashton's shadow while hunting for easter eggs today.  It was a bit overcast when we started, but eventually the sun came out and I was able to get this shot.

We invited some friends over for a barbecue and easter egg hunt today.  When they first arrived the kids decorated their bags.

Then it was time to go in the backyard for the easter egg hunt.  They each had 12 eggs filled with candy to find.


Bowen's cheeks full of candy!!
Then we had a yummy barbecue.  Burgers, hotdogs, chips, Laura brought 2 delicious salads.  For dessert we had icecream and sugar cookies.  I left some plain so the kids could decorate them.

The kids had a great time together.  It was nice enough that they could play outside and I'm sure they will all crash tonight.  We were glad Brent and Laura and the kids were able to come over today.  I enjoyed getting to know them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment