Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo A Day April 3rd - Mail


I grew up on a farm in Champion so we had to drive into town to get our mail from the post office.  When I moved to Lethbridge after graduating from high school it was such a treat to have my mail brought right to my apartment building.  Then Jason and I bought our first house - a townhouse in the SW.  I was so excited that my mail came right to my front door.  I am easily pleased!  A few years ago we bought the house we are in now in Douglas Glen.  This neighbourhood does not have front door mail delivery.  In fact, we don't even have a mailbox which seems a bit weird.  As you first drive into Douglas Glen there are 3 big mail boxes we all go too.  So after ___ years I'm back to getting our mail from the "post office".  Sadly today we didn't get any mail.  At least it wasn't full of bills!

2 comments:

  1. I love getting mail. I am always so disappointed if nothing is inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture, it is very unique! I also loved the colour one too, I am very partial to red as well! I am excited to see a new picture every day and I am planning on doing a photo challenge in May! See you all on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete