Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photo A Day April 22nd - The Last Thing I Bought


These tulips were the last thing to go down the conveyor belt when I got groceries on Saturday.  I used the excuse that we were having company on Sunday and it would be nice to have fresh flowers to greet them at the front door.  Honestly, I would have fresh flowers in my house every day if I could afford it.  Apparently great minds think alike, because on my cousin's blog she has a photo of tulips as well (check her out at my side bar under whistlepunch and mallowmelts).

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great on your photo a day. I love seeing the difference between yours and sheri's.

    ReplyDelete