Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Weigh In

Curse you mini eggs!  Why do you need to be so delicious and so plentiful.  I did pretty good with my eating this week (but I didn't keep track - boo!) except for the mini eggs.  I found myself eating them by the handful.  I also didn't exercise like I should have.  I was tired this week.  I'm sure it was because I wasn't eating properly and I was still trying to get rid of this cold.  I plan on jumping on my treadmill right after I write this and get myself back on track.

When I weighed this morning I wasn't surprised that I've gained ...

1 lb

No more excuses.  This week I will track my food, drink lots of water and exercise 5 days.  Plus, the mini eggs are all gone.  Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment