Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photo A Day April 18th - Hair


I've always loved red hair.  I've always wanted red hair.  I even tried by highlighting my hair with red highlights in my 20's.  It didn't really work.

So I did the next best thing and married a redhead.  The above pictures are of my son Bowen.  I love the colour of his hair.  Especially the really dark red hair on the back of his head.  It is one of the reasons I keep his hair long because underneath it seems to be coming in much blonder.  It breaks my heart a little!  I'm curious what it will do during the summer months.  Red hair or not he's a pretty sweet little boy - so I guess it will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. I love how his hair is so different underneath. I always wanted red hair also. But the deep brownish red.

    ReplyDelete