Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, April 28, 2012

Photo A Day April 27th - Somewhere You Went


Last night Jason took me on a date night - yay!!!  We went to one of our favorite restaurants that we haven't been to for ages - Il Gallo Nero on 17th.  We started with calamari, then I had a delicious mushroom and prosciutto risotto, and Jason had veal parmesan.  We finished with creme brulee - heaven!  Such a great meal and we had such a great time together.  It amazes me that we never seem to run out of things to say to each other - I love that!  Thanks mom for the anniversary money, it went to very good use.

After dinner we went to the movie "The Raven" with John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe.  I really enjoyed the movie, but have since realized I am turning into my father as I came home after and researched all about the life of Poe.  There is a bit of gore, but a good psychological thriller.  Thanks for a great date night hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment