Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo A Day April 16th - Flower


I mentioned yesterday to Jason that my photo for today was a flower.  My hint went unnoticed however when Jason ran to Sobey's for groceries today and came home without any flowers.  So due to the lack of the fresh variety I took a picture of a halogram picture of a rose that we bought on our honeymoon.  This picture of it doesn't do it justice.  It is only a 2 1/2 inch square picture and is framed and displayed on our bookcase in the family room.  I love having items in my home that have sentimental value and a story behind them.

2 comments:

  1. i love hearing the story behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would try to rope Jason into assisting in this assignment! I lucked out - not quite done the download and editing but will post later tonight.

    ReplyDelete