Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, April 5, 2012

Photo A Day April 5th - Tiny


I have always liked miniatures.  I'd been meaning to go to the miniatures museum in Cardston and had never gone and then it closed down.  It has reopened in Nanton and I plan to check it out this summer.  Anyone who knows me well also knows that I love dolls.  I still have my cabbage patch doll (Hope Marie) with her adoption papers and original diaper.  I've collected several porcelain dolls.  They are all currently in storage at my mom's farm.  My plan was to decorate a little girls' nursery with them.  Plans don't always work out - life is funny that way.  One doll I do have on display is this little sweetie.  She is a miniature porcelain Little Bo Peep Madame Alexander doll.  I don't remember who gave her to me - if it is someone reading my blog please remind me!!

To put in perspective just how tiny she is, here she is beside my Precious Moments collection.
Now to figure out what to do with all my other dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment