Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo A Day April 4th - Someone Who Makes You Happy

  
I'm sorry my picture is late tonight, but I had to wait for my husband to get home from work.  He is definitely someone who makes me happy!  I wasn't sure if I should take a picture of Jason after he kissed me goodbye when he left at 5:40 a.m. for work this morning.  Or this evening when he came home and made supper while I was teaching piano.  Or a picture of my sweet hubby as he left to take Ashton to cubs and then went back to work. 

I've had a pretty blessed life.  I've always been happy!  I had a happy childhood, I enjoyed my single years (I had a few more of them than I would have preferred), but I had lots of great friends and did lots of wonderful things - I don't regret those years.  But I must say I've been my happiest since I married my fabulous husband.  We've had some tough times, haven't we all, but I can honestly say I've always been happy.

I couldn't talk about being happy without mentioning my sweet boys.  They are a joy in my life, and can lift my spirit and put a smile on my face.  Thanks for making me happy!


1 comment:

  1. What a special post! Where would we be without the love and support of our husband's and children! The few too many single years truly paid off though, you and Jason are the perfect couple in every way! Thanks for sharing! See you on Sunday! Oh, Arren and I are doing an egg hunt at my mom's farm on Monday and we are bringing Cora, Leah and Blake. I heard you guys are staying over so we would love to have the boys there too! I don't know if your mom mentioned that Cora and I are putting together a little scavenger hunt for the kids and parents on Sunday, so bring outside type clothes for the boys, it will be lots of fun! Have a fantastic day, love you lots!

    ReplyDelete