Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 5, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 5th/13 - Something Good

SOMETHING GOOD? - VISITS FROM GRANDMA!!


We are happy to have Grandma visit today.  Jason and I are headed to Edmonton tomorrow.  Jason has an AGM for work that he needs to attend and I thought I'd join him so we could have a little belated anniversary get away.  Grandma was willing to come up and watch the boys while we are away.  It's always a good day when Grandma visits!



2 comments:

  1. I agree. Love visits from Grandma!! Have fun in Edmonton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH, these are priceless pictures. Enjoy your time in Edmonton, and have fun with your boys Myrna.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete