Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 16th/17th - Favorite Colour/Busy

I'm finding it a little harder to find time to blog this week.  Yesterday's word was favorite colour.  My favorite colour is red.  I blogged all about it during last year's photo challenge.  You can find it on blog entry April 2nd, 2012.

As for today's word - busy!  I'm usually pretty busy.  This week even a bit more than usual.  The main reason ...


Such sweet boys!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting a picture of my boys!!!! Liam looks like he is concentrating very hard on what Ashton is doing. I am missing them like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it.:) If it was my kids they would all be grabbing for the DS. How great that they all just watch and sit nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have definitely got your hands full with this crew. I'm sure they are having a great time together! Maybe they could recreate our childhood fort! Making memories with cousins is the best!

    ReplyDelete