Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 19, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 19th/13 - Button

The word for today's photo is Button.  I wasn't sure all day what to take a picture of and then I noticed Ashton interacting with Jonas.  It seemed Jonas knew exactly which buttons to push to get his way with his big cousin.



Today was our last day with Liam and Jonas before their mom and dad picked them up.  This morning  Ashton made us all pancakes which were delicious!




The boys had lots of fun.  During Jonas' nap the boys went outside to play, and even had a little picnic!


I hope we wore them out so they will sleep for their parents tonight.


Thanks for coming to stay boys - we loved having you!!



Don't forget to comment on my 400th Blog Post to get your name in the draw - you have until Sunday midnight!!

1 comment:

  1. That was a cool interpratation. (Can't spell) As I read this it we have just started another round of rain and cold wind. But yesterday was nice here also. Off to enter the contest!!

    ReplyDelete