Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 2nd/13 - Blue

Today is World Autism Awareness Day!  To show support for individuals and families dealing with autism you are supposed to wear blue.  The boys school asked the students to participate today as Douglasdale school has classes that work with autistic children.  Ashton very much wanted to do this as he had a special little friend in one of these classes that he had associated with that had passed away last year.  So the boys wore blue to school today.


When Jason and I were first married we were called as nursery leaders in our ward.  One of the children in the nursery had autism and we were able to see first hand the difficulties faced by these individuals and their families.  So today we'll give our support to families affected by autism - wear blue!!


No comments:

Post a Comment