Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 15, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 14th/15th - Water/Alone


Enjoying a tall, cold drink of water and some time alone before my busy week begins.

We are watching my sister's boys this week.  Liam and Jonas arrived this afternoon and will be staying until Friday night.  All the boys were so excited when Ashton and Bowen got home from school.  Liam and Bowen have been playing lego and Ashton has been having fun entertaining Jonas.  They were such a big help to me.  After I got Jonas and Liam to bed Ashton was sitting on the couch and remarked "I'm tired, I hope I get a good sleep".  It will be a fun but busy week for all of us!  Stay tuned for all the antics!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my boys!!!! I hope they were good for you tonight. Give them lots of love and cuddles for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I need a drink of water before bed.

    ReplyDelete