Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

This past weekend we celebrated Easter.  Our Easter celebrations started on Monday night.  We had invited the Bishop and Joy over for Family Home Evening and as our activity we decorated Easter eggs.  We all had a great time together.  The eggs turned out great!





Sunday morning the boys were anxious to find their easter baskets.




My handsome boys all ready for church!

After church we had a yummy dinner.  We ate black forest ham, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, and corn.  Bowen must be having a growth spurt as he's been eating us out of house and home lately.  Dinner was no different, he had about 3 helpings.


After supper the boys had an easter egg hunt.




We finished up the evening with delicious strawberry shortcake.


Jason is back at work today so the boys and I are just hanging out at the house on our last day of spring break.  Back to teaching and the boys are back at school tomorrow.

We missed spending Easter with extended family but we had a nice time together as a family.  I am grateful for Easter so that I can take time to focus on what my Savior did for me.  I am thankful for the knowledge I have of Jesus' atoning sacrifice and that because of him I can someday return to live with my Heavenly Father and be reunited with love ones who have gone before me.  What a blessing!  Happy Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment