Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 30th/13 - Glasses


I love my glasses!  I love the shape and the colour.  I can see really well with them, and the frames are in great shape.  The trouble is the colour is starting to come off, notice the middle over the bridge of my nose - I guess that is where I push them up.  As well as one other spot on the bottom of one of the lenses.

So do I need to replace them or do you think I can find paint to match?

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't paint them Lainie, as the paint will come off. I think it adds character to your frames. I thought they were made that way. Since my cataract surgery I haven't worn glasses but need some for close up work, so much go get some. I liked your frames. They look great on you. Thanks for keeping up with your photo a day. Enjoyed them all. Wish my daughter had kept up.
    Have a good day. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome close up. Not many people can take a picture that close and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brother, I really need new glasses. Should have read, but need some for close up work , so MUST go get some.
    Ha ha

    ReplyDelete