Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 26, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 24th/25th

I have a confession - I didn't take any pictures for my photo a day challenge the last two days.  The 24th I was to take a picture of a person I saw.  I don't know why I didn't, I actually saw alot of people that day.  I ran a friend to Costco so she could use my card to purchase something she needed.  I taught 5 students and  I attended a cub car rally with lots of people (stay tuned for a blog about the rally).

Yesterday the word was Life is ...   Life is alot of things right now - wonderful, happy, busy, stressful, loving, chaotic, challenging.  Jason had a long day at work.  I taught 6 students.  Ashton studied for his spelling test today and worked on his homework.  Bowen played on the computer and with his lego.  I just didn't think to pick up my camera and take a picture of it.

Only a few days left of the April Photo Challenge.  I'll admit I have found the subjects of the pictures to be a challenge this time, but I'll attempt to finish strong - so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I think Sheri has found it a challenge too , Lainie, or else she is just too busy to post her pictures. I look forward each day to your pictures and there haven't been many lately. Finish strong.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete