Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 18th/13 - Hello!


Every time I pull out my camera, Jonas stops, smiles at me and gives me an enthusiastic HI!  So cute!  We're loving having Jonas and Liam at our house.  Tomorrow the boys are off school and all four boys will be home with me all day - I'm having mixed emotions about it.  I'm excited that I'll have a little bit of help, I'm also concerned about the noise level.  We'll see how it goes!

5 comments:

  1. That is an adorable picture! Makes you want to pull out the camera even MORE often when he's around. It was so fun to see you guys at mother's group yesterday. (And we'd love to see you sometimes even if you have no little ones to share.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest boys Rachel. I see alot of your dad in this little fellow. Maybe the blonde hair, and that smile. I remember your day looking just like this as a little boy.
    They are cuties and I bet they enjoy their big cousins. So fun for them/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops supposed to say I remember your DAD looking just lie this. Sorry. typing too fast.

      Delete
    2. Oh brother, I am going to quit. Like this.........not lie this.
      Bye, anyway he looks like my brother did.

      Delete