Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 19, 2013

400th Blog Post

Yesterday was my 400th Blog Post!  

So you know what that means - it's time for another contest!!!

The winner this time will receive a small box of homemade chocolates (approx. 10 - 12).  The only catch is you won't receive them until mid June.  (I will be making them for my year-end music recital.)  But trust me they are worth the wait!

It's easy to enter just leave a message on this blog post, or comment on the link on my facebook page.  You must comment by midnight Sunday, Apr. 21st.  I will draw the winner on Monday morning.

Good Luck Everyone!!


9 comments:

  1. WEll I am entering AGAIN, but it always seems to be your family who wins. Perhaps this is rigged.
    But I would love some of your yummy chocolates Lainie.
    Enjoy your blog immensely . So here is my entry.
    I will hope for good luck.
    Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your contests! And I'm family... right?

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm entering but if I win, I'm pledging the chocolates to my mom. There you go mom, double your chances.

    Your post made me wonder how many blog posts I have. I only have 275 on my Whistlepunch blog but if you add all my blogs together, I have 399!! Not counting the post I am about to make. It's a tie, baby! (not that it is a contest AT ALL) I now feel pressured to have my own 400 posts contest, but since they are all scattered about on my 7 different blogs (I did not count the two missionary blogs I help with and two of those blogs were merged into one), I think I'll wait until my main blog hits a milestone. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I want some chocolate. I will totally wait until June to get it. Yum Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you encourage your boys to live their lives to the fullest. They live in an environment of adventure with so many new and excting things to learn and do. Loved the sugar cube temple. Keep up the amazing job "Mom" your boys are blessed to have you. Just the look of those chocolates has got me looking for something sweet! Keep writing! Aunt Sandy


    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps. I didn't actually see the Calgary temple just the Taj Mahal out of sugar cubes. Does this correction mean I double my chances too? Aunt Sandy


    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate chocolate chocolate!!!!! I want some. Don't need it but I want it!!

    ReplyDelete