Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 8, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 8th/13 - On Your Plate

I had a lot on my plate tonight.  I taught 7 music students, was getting mine and Jason's tax information together to send home with mom to take to our accountant, and phoning Bowen's soccer team to confirm email addresses so I can send out information about our upcoming games.

I should have been organized and gotten something into the crock pot - but I didn't.  So this is what ended up on my plate tonight:


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha - we both had a pizza night! Add me to the email list - I'd love to come watch Bowen play! (once the snow is GONE).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH that looks yummy. We started soccer last night also. It was freezing. Do you still have snow??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a bit of snow. Our league starts Apr 22nd so I'm hoping it's a bit warmer by then.

      Delete