Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 26, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 26th/13 - Childhood

I know I've used this photo before - but it is one of my favorites!
I had a blessed childhood.  I was raised in a happy home, with loving and goodly parents who loved me and each other.  They taught me many things throughout my childhood.

I learned to care about others and to try and help those in need.

Oh Jared - this picture gives me such joy!!


I learned that behind every beautiful thing is some sort of pain!



I was taught to be a lady.

Just look at my little blouse up to my neck, and my legs crossed at the ankles!

But seriously my childhood molded me into the woman I've become and I'm grateful for that upbringing.  I'm also grateful for all the wonderful memories I have and will always treasure them!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one with Jared. Made me laugh:) Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete