Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 3rd/13 - Something Beginning With A


Here is a picture of me making cookies for cubs tonight.  Jason has offered to help the cubs design and cut their cub cars and they are coming over to our house tonight.  So I decided to whip up some cookies for them.  Grabbed my APRON and got to work.  I love my apron.  I love the colour, it washes up really well and it keeps my clothes clean as I work.  Hope the boys enjoy their treat!

2 comments:

  1. Am really enjoying your pictures. SUch a sweetheart to make cookies for the cubs tonight. Amazing neice I have.
    Have a good night.
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your title I always try to guess your picture. I have been wrong every time. Love how one word can be so many different things.

    ReplyDelete