Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, April 28, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 28th/13 - My Sunday

Sundays are a busy day for our family.  Every other Sunday I have early morning meetings before church, but today the boys and I didn't need to be at church until 1:00 p.m.  It was nice to be able to sleep in this morning.  I accompanied a friend who was singing in sacrament meeting.  Primary went well and we didn't have choir today so once Jason was done with all his duties (he was the only bishopric member at church for the last two weeks) we headed home.

Once home we got dinner ready as the missionaries were coming over.  We fed the 3 elders hawaiian haystacks with rootbeer floats and brownies for dessert.  I think they enjoyed their dinner.  The boys enjoy having the elders over and they had a good object lesson for the boys.

So this was my Sunday after the elders left about 7:30 p.m.


Later, I thought I'd have a brownie as I hadn't had one at dinner.  I looked on the table, in the kitchen - funny where I finally found them ...


1 comment: