Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 1, 2013

Photo A Day Apr 1st/13 - Play

Last April I participated in a Photo A Day Challenge.  I decided it would be fun to do it again this year.  Today is April 1st so I better get started.  Below is the challenge if you'd like to participate as well.


Today's word is play.


Here's me playing the piano.  Practicing a piece to accompany a friend at church in a couple of weeks.  I love playing the piano.  I find it relaxing, calming, fun, exciting all rolled into one.  How did you play today?

1 comment:

  1. Am looking forward to your photos this month Lainie. Loved the PLAY one........typical you.
    Looks like a fun easter with your boys.
    I start lessons tonight, not sure how many are coming or not.
    I know 3 are in Disneyland.
    Thanks for sharing your cute pictures.
    Love you, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete