Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, May 18, 2012

Book Review - "Heaven Is Here"

Jason bought me Stephanie Nielson's book "Heaven is Here" for Mother's Day!


If you don't know Stephanie's story she is a blogging stay at home mom who was in a plane crash with her husband in 2008 and was severly burned over 80% of her body.  I've been following her blog for a couple of years and have been inspired by her positive attitude and how she has overcome alot of the struggles that have come from her injuries.

When I heard she was writing a book I knew that I would want to read it.  I was worried that it wouldn't contain much I hadn't read already from her blog.  I was pleased that her book contained alot of details that she had never blogged about and I devoured it in two days.

If you are looking for a inspiring, spiritual and sweet love story you'll want to pick up this book.  Just be sure to have a box of tissues handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment