Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Weigh In

So better late than never.  I realize I am so late in blogging today.  I did however weigh first thing this morning.  I'm happy to report that this week I lost ...

lbs

It is great to see the scale going this direction again.  My goal is to have another successful week this coming week to keep my momentum going.  I plan to workout 5 days and to track all my food intake.   I usually don't place a weighloss number goal, but I'm going to this time.  My birthday is in 2 1/2 months and I would like to have lost 25 pounds by that date.  I'll report back next Friday and let you know how I'm doing.  Wish me luck!

1 comment: