Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Really - We Do More Than Eat!!

We had a great long weekend.  The kids were off school Friday and Monday, and Jason had Monday off.  I love being able to spend time with my family.  Friday night started off with a run to Costco.  A friend of mine has Zumba for the Wii and she had picked it up at Costco and I wanted to buy a copy.  I plan to try it out today!  We also grabbed steaks for dinner on Saturday and a couple of other things.

No costco run is complete without eating.  So we opted to have a really "healthy" costco dinner.
I can't believe Bowen ate the whole thing!
Saturday was just a relaxing day.  We were babysitting Dane so the boys spent alot of time playing outside.
Dinner was awesome.  Steak, salad and twice baked potatoes!  With french crepes, strawberries and whipped (or whupped as Bowen calls it) cream - delicious!!
Sunday was a busy day (see previous post), but I did manage to have an afternoon nap.

Monday started off great with sleeping in - heaven!  Then Ashton made us breakfast.  He did it all himself with a little supervision.


We spent the rest of the day doing a few jobs around the house and Jason and the boys got all the bikes ready for summer.  They then enjoyed a bike ride before supper.

I don't have a picture of supper, but we had hawaiian haystacks and it was delicious.  When Ashton was saying the prayer for dinner he thanked Heavenly Father that "mom didn't have any students tonight and we could have dinner together" - broke my heart a little.  I need to make sure that I have at least 1/2 hour breaks next year so I can always have dinner with my children.  Love that family of mine!

1 comment:

  1. Leah totally says whupped cream too. I think it is hilarious. Sounds like a great relaxing long weekend.

    ReplyDelete