Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Dangers of Visiting Teaching

A few days ago I picked up my visiting teaching partner Shelley and we headed out to make our monthly visits to three sisters in our ward.  As we arrived at our second visit I jumped out of the truck, reached back to open the door to let Bowen out and quickly slammed my door shut.  However, I forgot to move my leg completely out of the way.

The bottom of the door scraped across the back of my calf leaving it red hot and raised.  Luckily it didn't complete cut the skin so it didn't bleed.  I think I did a pretty good job keeping the pain to myself as it throbbed during the visit.

Here is a look at it a few days later.  Still not pretty!

1 comment:

  1. Owwwwch!! That is really good of you to do your visting teaching despite all the dangers around.

    ReplyDelete