Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Weigh In

This has been a rough week.  It started great with purchasing Zumba for the Wii and doing better with my eating.  Tuesday I got hit with a nasty stomach flu that took me out of commission for a couple of days.  I find when I'm sick I lose alot of water weight that comes back on almost immediately - usually with some more.  So I wasn't expecting too much when I stepped on the scale this morning.  Despite everything I was able to lose ...
1 lb

That makes a total of 4 pounds down towards my birthday goal of 25 pounds.  I'm happy with that weight loss.  I am feeling so much better today and am excited to try out my Zumba.  I'll let you know how I do - I'm sure I'll look ridiculous!  Jason also got my bike all ready to go, so as soon as I find my helmet I'm geared up for another form of exercise.  Between my treadmill, bike and exercise tapes I have no excuse.  I'll be back next Friday to check back in and report on my progress - hopefully I can stay healthy this week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking into something new today. I'll send you a private email and fill you in after I check it out.

    I love Zumba. that sounds fun. I might look into that for xbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great Catherine - I'd love to hear!!

      Delete
  2. Good work! I hope you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete