Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Weigh In

It`s Friday again!  The weeks go by so quickly.  I weighed first thing this morning and I have lost ...

1 lb

For a total of 3 pounds down.  Only 22 pounds to go to get to my goal for August 3rd.  I could have done better this week.  I only worked out once and I didn`t track my food everyday.  I`m also not drinking as much water as I should.  I`m going to work harder on these goals this week.  I should get lots of exercise today as my house is a complete disaster.  If I wasn`t so embarassed I`d post pictures of just how messy my house is.  I hope to get alot accomplished today so that we can enjoy our long weekend without having to worry about housework.  Hopefully less of me will be back next Friday to check in again!

1 comment:

  1. you probably didn't need to track since you probably didn't eat much. Not fun to eat when you can't taste. Are you feeling better yet??

    ReplyDelete