Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doesn't Instill Confidence

So I was in a parking lot the other day and as I was getting back in my car to leave I glanced into the car parked beside mine.  I noticed a big piece of green masking tape placed across the steering wheel and on closer inspection I noticed that it read "PAY ATTENTION".  It made me wonder who put the sign there.  Was it the driver himself, a husband reminding his wife to pay attention, or the son of an elderly person wanting their parent to drive safely.  With any of these scenarios knowing that drivers in this city need reminders, while driving no less, to pay attention didn't instill me with alot of confidence!

2 comments:

  1. Good grief. Unbelievable. Scary.

    Good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been tempted to wait a bit and see if anyone came out and got in. Of course that could have been hours. Pretty funny tho.

    ReplyDelete