Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, May 27, 2012

Imaginative Use of Recycling

The other night Jason had to stay late at work.  Jason stays late quite often and because I teach piano in the evenings the kids sometimes have to fend for themselves.  They are used to it and usually don't mind.  They read books, play, watch TV etc. until I'm done teaching.  So the other night I came out to get my next student and stepped into the living room and found this ...


The things kids get up to when you're busy!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, great imaginations Lainie. Those little boys of yours have great minds. Sure different than what my kids were doing when I taught piano.
    Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty clever. I saw a pin on Pinterst that totally made me laugh. It was how kids see things and we see things, like a couch for sitting and they view a trampoline. That is what your picture reminded me of.

    ReplyDelete