Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tap, Tap, Tap

Today was a pretty busy day for me at church.  It started with choir at 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.  Then ward council at 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.  Then church at 11 a.m.  Our choir was performing in sacrament meeting so we were doing some prelude music and I was also subbing for our ward organist so I played the congregational hymns.  In addition one speaker had fallen through so the Bishop had asked me to come up and speak for 5 minutes about primary.

So needless to say the boys were kind of on their own.  They had been really good during choir and ward council and were behaving so far during sacrament meeting.  I left them alone again to go up on the stage to accompany the ward choir.  Part way through the number I feel a tap, tap, tap on my shoulder.  I glance quickly to the side while trying to pay attention to my music.  I see Bowen standing beside me holding his bag of goldfish asking if he could have them.  I quickly told him yes and to get back to his seat.  Good grief! He is quite the boy!!

1 comment:

  1. At least they weren't fighting. Your boys are really good. Sounds like a busy day. We had only one regular teacher today and 3 classes that didn't bother to even get a sub plus both music people and nursery leaders not show. Fun times today!!

    ReplyDelete