Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One of the Reasons We Bought Our Home

There are many reasons we bought our home, but the back yard definitely was one of them.

I love these trees!
I wish you could smell them - as soon as you step outside there is such a wonderful perfume in the air!  I just wish the blossoms lasted longer!

Lots of yard work needs to be done.  Weeding, pruning and planting annuals.  I hope we have a gorgeous summer so we can enjoy our backyard this year!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at these type of trees this year. I want to line my some-day drive way with them. There is also a darker almost purple one. Do you know what they are called so I can keep it in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Char I'm no help at all! I have no idea what they are called. They really are gorgeous trees - and they smell so good!

    ReplyDelete