Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mini MacGyver

The other night I went into Ashton's room to tuck him in before I headed to bed.  Instead of finding Ashton I found this note ...

It reads "I'm on the top" - bunk I'm assuming.  He had it stuck to his headboard with silly putty, his lamp aimed at it and a little flashlight below it that he had stuck on the on position by wrapping an elastic around it.  He's a mini MacGyver!


He explained to me the next morning that he didn't want me to worry when I came to tuck him in.

The next night I discovered his note again - with an addition ...


He'd attached an additional note that said "p.s. I Love You wite back", with a blank piece of paper and a pen for us to wite (write) back.

Had a funny little conversation with Bowen yesterday. 

Bowen - "Mom, how long do you stay on a mission?"
Me - "2 years"
Bowen - "I'm going to need a hotel."

Do you have great conversations with your kids, and get cute little notes too?   I love them!

2 comments: